Guru kesayangan


If this is my teacher back in the school years, I'd be a waaaaaayyyy better person..heee. 
I have a confession to make. I am falling head over heels for this guy. Yup. He is the reason why i, Miss Thasha, for every single day from Monday till Thursday at 7pm sharp akan menebeng depan tv. Dear Fahrin Ahmad, take this as a love vows. Aku cinta mati sama kamu!

Ok, he will never read this by the way. Cuma mungkin kamu orang saja yang annoyed. Don't be. I wouldn't mind sharing. Sharing is caring. Ye dop?

How's life peeps?  Mine? Fine. Normal as usual. With ups and downs. Tonight is my last caffeinated night. Start 7a.m karang aku dah cuti for 3 days. Macam biasalah. Luckily this time around ada activities with my family. Naufal Jehann is here together with mum and dad. We will be attending a friends wedding. Kinda mendukacitakan actually. There is another friend of mine yang akan buat reception pada hari yang sama. Terpaksalah choose. Since the venues agak jauh from each other, aku pilih yang dah awal-awal aku tahu tarikhnya. Just to be fair.

I guess kamu orang boleh rasa bukan. How awkward my entree kali ini? Dah lama-lama-lama sangat aku tak update that aku rasa i do not have that sense of writing anymore. So much to tell with very little vocab in mind. Haih..toksah tanyalah kenapa. I am a bad writer. And a very bad storyteller. And i read very little these days. Sebab itulah jadi begini. Dan aku juga ke arah menjadi stalker tegar. Haih..stalking itu busuk ok. Jangan ikut.






 p/s: Tolong kirimkan salam aku kat Fahrin Ahmad kalau kamu orang terserempak dengan dia=)

No comments:

Post a Comment